A Bit of History
Essex County NJ Republican Women was founded in September, 2017 with an original fifteen members from diverse parts of Essex County. Our history includes predecessor groups and personalities such as the Essex County Colored Women’s Republican Club and Suffragist Lucy Stone.
Programs have included:
- Breakfast With Gubernatorial Candidate Kim Guadagno – Short Hills (Oct. 2017)
- Tour of Newark’s Ballantine House (Newark Museum) with curator Ulysses Dietz (Descendant of Republican President Ulysses S. Grant) – Newark (Dec. 2017)
- Communicating With Those Who Think, Feel and Believe Differently Than You Do (Americans For Prosperity – New Jersey Chapter) – Montclair (Jan. 2018)
- Education in New Jersey with Former State Commissioner Chris Cerf -Montclair (Apr. 2018)
- Intimate Lunch, Open Conversation and a Survey of Essex Municipalities at Verjus – Maplewood (Nov. 2017)
- Immigration & National Identity with Holocaust Survivor Gerda Bikales – Livingston (May 2018)
- Six Weeks of Liberty – A Virtual Celebration From Memorial Day to Independence Day – County-wide
Registered Republican men and women can join our community as regular members (Essex County Republican Women) or associate members (non-voting, all other Republicans), using Paypal or credit card, by clicking HERE Email ECNJRW@gmail.com for more information.