A Bit of History
Essex County NJ Republican Women was founded in September, 2017 with an original fifteen members from diverse parts of Essex County who favor the U.S. Constitution, limited government, and liberty. Our history includes predecessor groups and personalities such as the Essex County Colored Women’s Republican Club and Suffragist Lucy Stone.
Programs have included:
- Breakfast With Gubernatorial Candidate Kim Guadagno – Short Hills (Oct. 2017)
- Intimate Lunch, Open Conversation and a Survey of Essex Municipalities at Verjus – Maplewood (Nov. 2017)
- Tour of Newark’s Ballantine House (Newark Museum) with curator Ulysses Dietz (Descendant of Republican President Ulysses S. Grant); a holiday toast afterward at Maize Restaurant – Newark (Dec. 2017)
- Communicating With Those Who Think, Feel and Believe Differently Than You Do (Americans For Prosperity – New Jersey Chapter) – Montclair (Jan. 2018)
- The Second Amendment in Theory & Practice at The Bullet Hole – Belleville (Feb. 2018)
- Education in New Jersey with Former State Commissioner Chris Cerf at Tierney’s -Montclair (Mar. 2018)
- Immigration & National Identity with Holocaust Survivor Gerda Bikales at Eppes Essen – Livingston (Apr. 2018)
- Behind Every Man…Republican Candidate Spouse Series – Cocktails & Conversation with Johanna Webber at De Novo – Upper Montclair (May 2018)
- Six Weeks of Liberty – A Virtual Celebration From Memorial Day to Independence Day – County-wide
Registered Republican men and women can join our community as regular members (Essex County Republican Women) or associate members (non-voting, all other Republicans), using Paypal or credit card, by clicking HERE Email ECNJRW@gmail.com for more information.